|Cabinet handle in middle of door.|
AFTER UNCOUNTABLE times of tearing fingernails, pinching fingers at grabbing the logical corner of the cupboard door, I decided to move the handles. Previous owner Geri had painted them a copper color and I didn't want to change that theme, so I moved the handles down to the logical spot! The holes from the previous position are really not that noticeable but knowing me I'll do something artsy/crafty with the holes - eventually (or fill with wood glue). . . . The kitchen handles are moved and I just have the bathroom ones to go.
|Cabinet door handles moved, so much better now.|
GERI TOLD ME that the heating duct vents that run along the wall edge had been disconnected from the main heating duct work that runs down the center of the mobile home (probably when the new furnace was installed 7 or 8 years ago). Well, one windy day there was so much wind blowing up through the one by the desk, that papers were blowing all over the place. And the air was COLD. Only thing I could figure out was the ends of the disconnected duct work was left open and air could blow up inside. I remembered that there were a couple of wide/long magnetic strips on the washer, so I cut those to fit over the vent openings; purchased some more magnetic strips and cut them to fit the vent openings. What a difference it made inside and the furnace didn't cycle near as often.
|The magnetic strip covers the whole vent - look you can see|
the avocado green carpeting!
|My foot warmer. Really the socks do match!|