Tuesday, March 5, 2013

The Case of the Disappearing Snow

Remember the pictures I posted on 2/21 of our BIG snow?





Well it's disappearing!  Oh my, who could have done this?




Probable suspect:  The warmer temperature and the sun!  At least it has been a nice slow melt and into the ground instead of running into the streets.  The grass is super spongy to walk on!

Been working on a plans for a couple of projects in the house - in the bathroom and the kitchen.  Still mulling over the specifics.

Been digging out old tax reports and related receipts, etc from years ago and taking them into the "document disposal" that is tomorrow in Hays.  Am spending more time reading some interesting "history" from years ago.  Some, am glad will be disappearing down the shredder.

6 comments:

  1. We had our meltdown, then dang hit again today! But 60's this weekend in central IL looking promising. Hope to uncover CozybeGone and get the mods started up again....oh, and we've been playing the shredder goodbye game too! BYE BYE :O) Good luck on the remodel projects! I kind of miss that...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry you are buried again, hopefully it melts down pretty fast for you. I am anxious to get out and work in my trailer too, have so many ideas to work on. Thank heavens, I can do most of the remodel projects, which I enjoy getting in and doing. You take care guys. Think Spring, think Spring.

      Delete
  2. Hope that melting snow brings green grass and beautiful flowers soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beyond ready! It seems the cold that missed us at the beginning of winter is getting tacked onto the end!

    I was thinking today that March is coming in like a lion, so maybe it really will go out like a lamb!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lets hope so. I got remodeling things to do and they are more fun when the weather is great and I can open the doors & windows.

      Delete