Saturday, September 15, 2012

Update . . . .Not getting much Done

Six years ago, I injured - actually fractured, the bones at the base of the middle finger in my right hand.  Went thru physical therapy for 3 or 4 months and it was great, just a bit set at an angle.

Well, sometime coming home I must have done something.  I don't recall it starting to bother me until heading home from Madison.  I packed it in ice and moved it a bit; then Thurs I accidentally jammed the finger against something and it's been driving me crazy!  Not much I can do with it, so my projects that still need to get done are on hold.  Hope it's better by the time I start getting the trailer ready for winter.

I'd show you a picture of the swelling, but it wouldn't be a nice gesture. Right now my typing is a mixture of one-finger on the right and regular typing on the left.

4 comments:

  1. That doesn't sound like much fun. Hope it gets better real soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It will Jerry, thanks. That finger has to get better - or else (haven't figured the "or else" out yet).

      Delete
    2. I left a comment last night but must not have done it "right" as it never showed up. (I don't think I said anything offensive.)

      I looked at some of your very first posts and noticed you had met members of our "club" while in AL in 2007. The Egg Camping club is on FB if you ever wanted to reconnect. Tom and Cheryl are still around.

      Hope your finger is getting better by now!

      Delete
  2. Lynne, just put in a request to join on FB. I so remember that visit in AL - my time has gone by since I was down south. I want to do it again 'cause I had such a good time and the Spring was so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete