Friday, September 2, 2011

What Bro and I did Coming Up Next . . .


I know, I know, I am slow getting my bro's visit posted; but hey the weather turned hot and I decided to catch up on the Spring maintenance work, on the trailer, I didn't get done in the Spring; got started on some of my Fall maintenance work, repair a few things that needed to get done so I could finish the project I started; and I added some EZE Guard to the sides of the trailer to direct a light rain or morning dew to the ends of the trailer. Oh, trailer has it's Fall wax coat too; and the top and underside of the awning have been cleaned, tires inflated, window rain/shade covers made. Now that it's going to cool off - oh I heading east to Milford Lake (over near Manhattan KS), about 4 hours from home - and met with around 30/40 other Casita trailer owners for 4 or 5 days. Not taking my laptop either. So either before I leave or afterwards. ..

Will post in a few days. Have some "jobs" to do around the house and trailer that I need to get done. Just finished re-venting the dryer that included 18 feet of new aluminum venting. Am planning on attending a Casita Rally after Labor Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment