Monday, June 28, 2010

Three Bull Snakes is 3 Too Many

for me. I know bull snakes are harmless, but I don't like snakes so am moving my trailer to a more "civilized" spot in the Park where there aren't any snakes. Right now I am located next to some open fields and there isn't much traffic around my trailer, just me walking back and forth.

I ran over another one this morning mowing around my trailer and he was just 20 feet away from the trailer. Friend Mike came over and got him out of the tree and disposed of it for me, and not where the birds could get to him either as they were trying to get him.

Ewwwwwwww, I just get shivers thinking about snakes. Well, am off to the hot tub for a little recuperation from the day.

1 comment:

  1. Have a great 4th! Did you flip that snake clear up in the tree? Or was that another one that climbed the tree?

    ReplyDelete