Friday, May 15, 2009

June 19th is the Last Day

of living in the world of those who work. Today I started the paper work with Medicare to start my Part B insurance and started the paperwork at work to retire - really retire full time this time. I am excited. It's going to be so nice to not have all those corporate rules around me - it'll just be my rules (and the governments).

I have no definite travel plans yet, still working on some changes in the trailer. Am just enjoying the weight that feels like has been lifted off my shoulders.

3 comments:

  1. Yay! But soon you'll have to change the name of the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. FINALLY!!!! I love my retirement! If you start doing some workamping, the name of the blog will still be ok. Chuck and I love our job in Truth or Consequences! Come visitus! We will be here until Nov 1st!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you, girlfriend!!!! Go out there and kick some camper ass.
    sms

    ReplyDelete