Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Next Posting will be

in mid-July when Juno and I get back from the Wichita filming of the TV show Antiques Roadshow. I submitted an application in January before leaving on the last trip. In a random drawing, my application was selected in May and I was notified via email that I had been selected to attend. We are both excited to at least go and see what it's like from the other side of the television screen.

Each person selected, can bring another person and each person can bring a maximum of two items. I will be assigned a time to be there and cannot come any earlier than the 30 minutes before my entrance time. There is an "orientation" that you go through and then you are given instructions where to go depending on the type of items you bring - art, toys, etc. I haven't decided exactly yet what to take. Juno is working on her selections too.

I will be taking Eggcarto and we will stay at some RV Park near Wichita for a couple of nights. Need to try out the other bed I made for an additional person.

Come back in mid-July and I'll have more details; and hopefully some pictures too. Have a good and safe 4th of July.

No comments:

Post a Comment