Sunday, February 10, 2008

I Made it, I made it!

Hi family and friends. I am in Eastpoint Florida! Sorry I haven't posted any of my adventures to fill you in; but, it will be coming. Circumstances have kept me from doing too much each day and I will explain that in another posting. Not posting too much for right now as, you see, I left my power cord for this laptop at Jeri's in Baton Rouge and she is going to overnight it to me on Monday. But, am doing good.

Apalachicola FL is a cute and quaint little town that is going to be fun exploring, as well as St George Island. Here is the latest distinction for Apalachicola: it has been selected by the National Trust for Historic Preservation to be one of America's Dozen Distinctive Destinations for 2008. Here is the Chamber's website for more info and exploring.

Until after I get my power cord and with pictures too.

No comments:

Post a Comment